Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sweet Summer Time!

It has been so fun this summer to spend a little extra cuddle time with daddy whether it is in the morning or when he returns from work.

And when daddy is away... Auby sure does love to play. I would have to say little giraffes are her current favorite. This one has a sweet little music box and its body moves. I loved watching her look at her little giraffe friend and "talk" with it as well as wave it up and down. I mean come on... seriously too cute for words.

On this day, when daddy arrived home, we took little miss to Jason's Deli. That has become our dining of choice. She does so well at dinner... typically:) She usually gets lots of good stares and even a few waves. This night was exceptionally good. A super sweet couple waved and she did it back all on her own. Talk about adorable. Of course we ended our night with a few tummy kisses from daddy.


 
We sure our loving this sweet summer time at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails