Saturday, June 21, 2014

Our Little Lion

Our little girl has made some great strides in her attempts to "walk." Yes, I know we are a bit off from official solo steps, but after a month or so of pulling up, standing, transferring from object to object, and even a little assisted walking with her baby Einstein, we wanted to give her a few more "walking" toy options.

This was yesterday's assisted walking attempts. Please excuse my voice. Mama gets so excited!


Yesterday afternoon at Target while shopping for a sweet little friend's birthday toy, we found this little lion and fell in love. It was perfect! (and at a perfect price). This morning, since baby girl slept in until 6, mama got up and got started on putting together her new little lion. She absolutely LOVES it. Now, I will say on the hard floor it totally moves a bit too fast so we absolutely have to watch her with it, but she actually took some assisted steps today. Her little squeals are too cute for words. Here's a very short video of her stroll'n.

Loving our little lion. Here's to more stroll'n with our Lion!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I cannot believe how much more she is doing in less than a week! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She continues to amaze me. I swear each week she learns something new. She's growing so big;)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails