{Oma and Aubrey- 8 months)
This visit, Aubrey was so excited to show off her new skills to Oma and Opa. She was EVERYWHERE! She loved climbing on us, playing with new toys, pulling up, transferring to new objects, and of course taste testing everything.
I think it is safe to say that Oma and Opa were overjoyed to have her... and of course her parents as well.;) Here are a few pictures from our afternoon together.
{Oma and Aubrey}
{Playtime with the boys}
{Opa and Aubrey}
It absolutely melts my heart to see the love my parents have for Aubrey. It is amazing to know just how loved she truly is. I thank God everyday for this precious miracle and am so excited to share her with her family.
It is true! Aubrey LOVES music... or really anything that makes sound. I love these sweet pictures of Aubrey "playing" the piano with Oma and her daddy.
{Father/Daughter Music Monday on Aubrey's great Oma's piano}
Ray and I both play music all the time and sing to Auby. We hope that she loves it as much as we do. I definitely see some piano lessons in our future;)
Aubrey enjoyed her lunch with Oma as well.
While our time is always too short, I am so thankful for it. It is amazing to see family, to catch up, and to watch our little girl grow. I am already counting down the days until July when my parents come for a visit. I know Aubrey and her parents are very excited! So until then... we love you very much Oma and Opa. We hope you enjoyed a fun Father's Day visit and a day full of baby babbles!







We had such a good time! Can't wait for our next visit.
ReplyDelete