This summer I have taken a role as a teaching assistant in Plano ISD for ESY (Extended School Year) Summer School. I even get to see two of my kiddos from school:) Each day I have the wonderful opportunity to carpool with a sweet friend, Julie Zoutendam, from our ABF Honeymooner's group at our church. It has been so much fun to share our summer together. This past Thursday... which should easily be labeled as our "Friday" since we only attend four hours a day from Monday through Thursday we decided to enjoy an afternoon of fun activities including tasty Gloria's Mexican Food for lunch at the Shops in Fairview and pool time back at her apartment. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon hang out:)
Julie is such a sweet girl and I am so thankful to share our summer together. Here's to our days in ESY and to many more days of fun in the sun!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment