Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lessons Learned on our Mexican Vacation!


There were many memories made and lessons learned on this vacation.

1. God's amazing love notes are everywhere!
2. The "ball meat" and "meat cakes" are questionable at best
3. One should consider bringing Off on vacation as there are millions of misquotes
4. 30-60% chance of bad weather did not rain on our parade. We enjoyed beautiful Cozumel skies
5. We may reconsider Park N Fly on our next flight
6. I loved our 8:30 and 9:00 Am breakfasts
7. Cozumel waters are absolutely breathtaking
8. Snorkeling and Coconut tasting are perfect afternoon activities
9. Mexican Lottery is extremely different than the American Lottery and is better known as Loteria or Mexican Bingo
10. Drinks before Dinner?
11. I have ridiculous cravings for Nachos, Burritos, and Queso on Mexican Vacations it seems
12. Mr. Incredible was our bartender
13. Mango Tango, Shark Bite, Blue Hawaiian, and Smurf, Hugos, and Mai Tais were pretty delicious drinks.
14. We danced to the Cupid Shuffle, Baby Got Back, and many Flo Rida songs in Mexico
15. Ah Senor Frogs is the place to be on Saturdays... as we were told a billion times. Ha!
16. The Money Bar had the most delicious and gigantic burrito of my life
17. I love having dessert sample trays each and every meal
18. The Husband and I are the tannest we've ever been!
19. The boys spent 40 minutes breaking coconuts with their bare hands. We enjoyed sampling fresh coconut milk.
20. Did someone see a barracuda?
21. We enjoyed a fabulous date night for two on Saturday night with a Lobster and T-Bone Dinner
22. Each night we watched the sun set around 7:30PM
23. The Money Bar was pretty amazing!
24. I won a frisbee in Mexican Bingo and Kristin won a fun DVD!
25. We are so blessed to have such great travel partners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails