Monday, June 20, 2011

COUPONS & S$VINGS!


So the husband and I have decided that this summer we are going to try a few new things to save money. Our main reason... to buy a home. So I've decided that we will find some creative ways this summer to enjoy some of our favorite things but not spend a pretty penny. Now I know there are hundreds of deal saving blogs filled with countless coupon sites and other wonderful deals but I decided I would add a few to the list.

Here is one of my favorite restaurant coupon websites from ShopAtHome.com
click here to view some of your favorite eateries.

Enjoy a few more coupon and deal saving blog sites...

Deals and Coupons- click here
Hey It's Free- Printable Coupon Site- click here
Red Plum Coupons- Click here
Cool Savings Coupons- click here
The Krazy Coupon Lady Blog- click here
Hip to Save Blog- click here
Deal Seeking Mom Blog- click here
The Couponcentsation Blog-click here
The Freebie Blogger- click here

These are just a few places that you can go to save money. Please feel free to add comments or other websites to the list. Do you have any tips to share?

1 comment:

  1. Target.com and cvs.com have store coupons that you can pair with manufacturer coupons for even greater savings!! Good luck with money-saving!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails