Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Updates!



This summer has already been filled with so many different and amazing activities. The husband and I have already enjoyed a fabulous vacation with best friends to Cozumel, Mexico. I have finished my first week of ESY Summer School. Over the past few weeks I have also enjoyed several ladies nights including my dessert date night with Duckee, yogurt hang out with Daniela, and a super fun ABF ladies night of cooking with Courtney. Within our ABF Honeymooner's Group, a friend had sweet baby Pearson. This past Wednesday several of the ladies got together to cook a few meals for the new family of three. It was so much fun hanging out with such wonderful women and of course getting to serve a fabulous family in our group was the topping on the cake! We are so excited to meet this sweet boy on July 6 where we are scheduled to bring them a delicious meal. I absolutely cannot wait:)

This summer I absolutely look forward to many more date nights, excursions around north Dallas, and relaxing nights at home with Ray and the furbs. Here's to wishing you all a fabulous Summer and to all the activities to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails