
This Summer has been so much fun! I have had the opportunity to do a little work (ESY Summer School) and to have some fun time with friends. Today Summer Session I of ESY ended. I have 18 days until Summer Session II... then almost 15 before the Fall school year starts. This past week was a little slower for me but I did enjoy several fun activities. I enjoyed several nights at home with the husband. We've been mainly cooking dinner at home and enjoying a blockbuster movie/ relaxing night in with the furbs. On Wednesday afternoon after a crazy morning where my car once again had decided to stop functioning on me and a not so successful day in class, I spent an amazing time with two of my favorite Fant friends. Kristin and big boy Bryson and I went and explored Stonebriar Mall for several hours catching up on summer activities and amazed at sweet B's new words/tricks/activities. I cannot believe how big he is getting and I am so excited to see all the new things he'll learn this summer. I also can't wait for him to have more sweet little friends... but that is definitely something that we will think about in the future. Thursday I spent the afternoon with Julie, my sweet friend from our ABF and my carpool buddy to ESY Summer School. We enjoyed lunch and then ventured over to Yumilicious at the Shops in Allen. I love that place as the cake batter is currently my favorite choice for this summer. After our tasty treats we enjoyed more pool time and catch up. Julie is such a sweet girl and I am so thankful for her friendship and look forward to many more hang out days with her and the ABF ladies. Tomorrow I will be going to Wylie to see some of those fabulous ladies for another lunch date and pool time with friends.
I love the opportunity that I have been given this summer. I love working but also having some personal time to spend with friends and of course my husband. It is a perfect time to get refreshed for the fall of next year:)

No comments:
Post a Comment