Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cozumel Adventures in Pics!


For six days and five nights, the husband and I enjoyed a fabulous vacation in Cozumel, Mexico with our friends, the Fants. We enjoyed amazing time of relaxation, tasty treats, delicious drinks, fun pool time and games, sun tanning or burning :), Mexican Bingo or Loteria, snorkeling, coconut tasting, dance parties, iguana sightings, burrito and nacho searching, mariachi listening, hammock laying, and memory making. What an absolute blast! Enjoy pictures from our vacation to Cozumel 2011!


These shoes are ready for vacationing....






























6 comments:

  1. Ya'll went to The Money Bar!!! We loved that place. It was off the beaten path and not busy at all. Sooooo relaxing and we snorkeled for cheap there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was fabulous! It was super close to our resort and the food was absolutely amazing! I had the best burrito of my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved the maxi dress and the sunset pictures were very pretty. I really loved the one in the blue dress (it matched the water)! What gorgeous shades of blue and blue green water. I certainly noticed the progression of tanning too!! You all looked so relaxed. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll! Yes I bought a whole bunch of maxi dresses at target in October on clearance about a month before our honeymoon last year. Not a bad way to save money. Thanks ladies. Ya'll are so nice! Yes mom the blue water was absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails