Monday, June 6, 2011

School's Out & "Smiling You" Moments!



Today was bittersweet. Monday was our last day of school for the 2010-2011 school year. The kids stayed until noon and then we were left to clean, pack up, and say our good-byes. This year working in the education field truly changed my life. I had amazing teammates and six very special kiddos. While I have never been so ready for the summer to come, I knew that it would be difficult to say good-bye.... even if it is just for the summer. This year was more challenging than most as it was extremely difficult work, but the payoff of caring for these kids was worth so much more. I gave a small good-bye gift to my teammates to remind us all of the "smiling you" moments in the ELC.

Here's to the loving and caring of students as they all have exceptional gifts to give... to my amazing teammates who go above and beyond to provide an environment filled with success and love for some pretty fabulous kiddos:) Here's to my first year of teaching and for many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails