Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mrs. Long Winded Take Two


TAKE TWO...

Enjoy some updates of our current happenings and other random thoughtless tidbits.

1. I am really loving dresses lately.
2. I love cherry Pepsi. I never thought I'd be a Pepsi fan but it is oh so tasty.
3. Today I applied online to almost every PISD elementary school in the area. I will also apply to McKinney and Frisco ISD elementary schools as well.
4. I am looking forward to teaching ESY Summer School. I may even be teaching a few of our kiddos this summer.
5. I like 80s movies and music.
6. Ray and I are super excited about a Rudy's BBQ being built in Allen off of Stacey. YUM!
7. We are looking forward to having dinner with the Dukes and visiting with baby Jacob. He's such a big boy with such a sweet smile. Love it!
8. I finally bought shorts today for our trip.
9. Monday is my final day of my first year in education. It is bittersweet as I am so excited to enjoy our summer but will truly miss my team and six kiddos.
10. Over the past few weeks, Ray and I have re-watched many old episodes from the Office.
11. In September we will have spent an entire year without cable.
12. This past Friday, Ray's cousin Stephen graduated from Clements High School and will be attending Blinn/A&M for the Fall of 2011.
13. I love our pool days. It is strange how I burn in the McKinney sun but not in Sugar Land sun.
14. Ray's summer Frisbee league begins June 16th in Allen.
15. 4 more days and we're off to the beach.

I guess that's all of the tidbits and random thoughts I have for now. Have a great weekend and more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails