Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Move... Slowly but Surely:)

Again have I said I'm not too much of a fan of moving. I guess it's really not the moving part even though I tend to have little to do with that... it is all the packing and unpacking. Here are a few pictures of the previous Richardson home with "some" of our stuff. Again I put that in quotes as this was simply a small small portion of what we actually moved.


Do notice the small section left right in front of the television with the chair... We left this place available so we could attempt to watch many of the taped shows on our DVR before we did the unthinkable... give up cable for one year.

Enjoy pictures at our new home!
Welcome Zellners to McKinney

View from our balcony. That's right we have a perfect view to our pool!

Our new... previously empty... kitchen. (it is now filled) Gosh what I would give for more storage. I guess that's another reason for us to purchase a home! ha. One more year:)

Our bathroom... yes it does look almost exactly like our previous... but I love the green/brown look!

The kitchen bar at the entrance

Our living Room

Decor above the television

Our Dining area
...
More pictures are sure to come! I cannot wait to have some visitors!!!
...
Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. im loving the new place very roomy and very pretty.. Keep me updated!! love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails