Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Cox Wedding!

Tonight Ray and I shared in such a beautiful night of love, fun, and wonderful celebration. What a special wedding! To the beautiful couple, Daniela and Robert, we welcome you to married life and wish you both such a wonderful adventure ahead. Here are a few fun pictures of the evening.


The hubs and I toasting the wonderful couple.

The beautiful bride and I.

The new Mr. and Mrs. with the Hubs and I:)
What a fun night of amazing celebration, fabulous food, and great tunes. I am so thankful and honored we were able to share in such a special occassion. To my old roommate, I cannot believe how quickly time flies, but am so excited for all the days to come. Welcome to your new adventures. May the honeymoon truly last forever!!!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails