Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday... On the Go!

Thoughts? Can I honestly call it thoughts when I feel like my brain is not exactly functioning properly? But hey it could be worse so as I've learned I should totally knock on wood immediately. Ha!

On the Go! Well as always time is sure flying by and we of course have been participating in numerous activities and events. We have been consumed (in a good way... or at least most times) with work, school, class, Richardson Corporate Challenge events, and spending amazing time with family and friends... and in the end trying to take time to spend with each other relaxing with the cute fam of four. But for this Thoughtful Thursday post it is pretty essential to catch us back up on all that the Zellners have been up to as well include fun upcoming announcements. (in no exact order)

Previous Weekend: Visit to Sugar Land
Monday: Worked with my kiddos and team; Class from 6-9
Tuesday: Work; 10 month anniversary celebration at Buca di Beppo with the hubs!
Wednesday: Work; officially signed our lease. We are moving to McKinney in less than 2 weeks!
Thursday: Work; Class Lessons, Packing (hopefully:)
Friday: Work; Go & Glo: Plano Balloon Festival
Saturday: Class from 9-4; Cox Wedding at 7PM (congrats to Daniela and Robert!)
Sunday: Ray's 5K; Church; Grapefest with the Gathings!
Next Week: PACKING! Hello McKinney!

I wish you a wonderful "almost" TGIF! Looking forward to catching up soon:)

Update on Toby: Toby is still really sick. I am thinking he may acually be allergic to fleas at this point. His little tummy, legs, and bottom are covered in red bites and his tummy has been sick since we've returned. He woke us up again around 4AM this morning and wanted out again when we woke up around 6AM. I've given the pups Benadryl and he is scheduled for a vet appointment tomorrow. More updates are sure to come. I will say this... he has been such a loving puppy (and is currently laying on my lap). I just want my furbaby to feel better and SOON.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails