Friday, September 3, 2010

School Birthday Celebration & a Friend Called Dave!

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... well almost at least. This past Friday I was welcomed by the sweetest ladies and kiddos with this Happy Birthday sign, a very yummy Happy Birthday Chic-Fil-A breakfast, and the sweetest handmade card created by my teacher's very adorable daughters, Emma and Molly. During circle time our kiddos even sang me Happy Birthday.... (seriously one of the most special moments). What an absolutely special birthday celebration at school. Enjoy some special moments.


Birthday Sign

ELC Team: Mrs. Trout & Mrs. Wallace

This Friday was definitely a fun day with the kiddos and my team. What a great way to start my birthday weekend.....

A friend called Dave: Friday night, Ray and I met up with Duckee and Adam for a night of celebration at Dave & Busters. We enjoyed some yummy food, delicious drinks, and exciting games. Enjoy some pictures of our evening.


The Zellners as we head out for a night of D&B!

But before we arrived at Daves since we had a few extra minutes... we stopped by Sam Moon (since we were in the area of course). I had been talking for quite some time now about getting a watch... and now that I am in the classroom and it is pretty evident that it is a necessary accessory... I figured it was about time. So if you look very closely in this next picture you will see a snazy new white watch on my wrist:) Yay for early birthday presents:)


Double Date Dinner at Daves!

The Hubs and I:)

The Duke Family

Bring on the Games

The ladies with many of our tickets

The boys and their shooting game

Ray and his winnings. Great job babe!

Giant Tetrus. I love it!

Game Time with Duckee

Our prizes... 300 plus tickets (per couple) and we won some amazing candy nerd rope and a box of nerds.

What a special day. I do believe 26 is going to be an amazing age and year!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails