Happy "almost" Friday fellow bloggers! Finally!!! Ha. I could not be more excited about a three day weekend. I'll be honest... I have missed my sleep and that is definitely one activity that I will be partaking in. It is so funny... in class it's so difficult (at times) to get our kiddos to take a nap and all I can think is... oh when you hit your 20s and on you'll be begging for a nap. Ha. But overall this has been a great week. It has been filled with fun activities with friends, nights at home with the fam of four, and of course finding myself falling asleep at all hours of the night... including right after dinner as usual. Tonight... as in Thursday... I found myself in the same situation... staring at the clock that read 7:30 and I was already in fetal position curled up on the couch with the pups (so sweet of course) and decided that it was necessary for me to get up and be a productive wifey while the hubs was out at frisbee games. I will be honestly and say I was secretly hoping the rain would cancel his games for tonight... because I do always love extra lazy nights at home... but again still so excited that he has found an activity that he loves. He's been such a great supporter of this endeavor and totally understanding of the fact that when I get home I am physically and mentally exhausted... so he's been so lovingly pulling my weight and has not complained once. Sorry I did feel it necessary to do a little bragging. Plus sadly I only accomplished the dishes and one load of laundry. While I would hate to take on cleaning/laundry/and any other household type activities this birthday weekend... it may actually not be a bad idea just to get ahead. Also I have some lessons to take care of. My goal for my certification is to have everything completed on the final day of class which is October 16, 2010. I will let you know or shall I say I'll keep you updated on how that is going. Just to give you a heads up... I have about 20 more lessons to complete.... so it may take me some time sadly.But anyway in review this week I've been excited, frustrated, challenged, loved, and seen so many light bulb moments. It has been such a crazy whirlwind that has made up a super week... So I wish you all a wonderful Friday and Labor Day Weekend... Saturday I will say hello to 26 years. As I am told at school... I am only a baby:) but wow did this past year truly fly by. With another year older and almost a year of marriage under my belt... all I have to say is I could not be more moved by all that moments that I've shared this past year. Anyway more details are sure to come about this weekend's activities. Wishing you all the best this weekend.
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment