Sunday, September 5, 2010

Picnic in the State Park!

This past Sunday after a wonderful church service at the Heights, Ray and I decided to celebrate a beautiful Labor Day weekend and headed to Cedar Hill State Park in Grand Prairie, TX.

We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon of picnicing, swimming (well not really but we did dip our feet in for a brief moment), bocce ball, and a lot of relaxing. We will of course be back when the weather gets cooler. It was a fantastic place for hiking, swimming, camping and just enjoying the great outdoors!

Enjoy some pictures of our fun Labor Day celebratory outing.

The Hubs and I at Cedar Hill State Park! Wishing all of our friends/family a happy Labor Day Weekend!

Bocce Ball on the sand!

Enjoying some fun in the sun... and maybe a little too much sun for the hubs and he is without his sun glasses! Love this picture:)

Hope you've enjoyed a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. I look forward to hearing about all the fun activities you have been up to.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails