Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Play Date with the Littles

Look at these adorable babes. Could 5-6 month littles be any cuter? Today Aubrey and I met up with Daniela and her mini for a fun late morning play date. Baby play dates are so much fun. I love watching the sweet little interactions between the babes.This morning, I couldn't wait to head over to see my mama friend but baby girl had other plans. She took over a two and a half hour nap. But after that nap little girl was all smiles. When we arrived, we enjoyed this cute little baby photo session.

From hand holding, puckered lips, and even the taking of bows, these kiddos are just beyond words adorable with each other. The kids enjoyed an afternoon play time while us mamas had a chance to chat. It is always so good to catch up with Daniela and baby Robert. I love that these two are only 5 days apart. I can't wait to see how they will continue to change as they grow.

 
It is so fun to have play dates, as the babes get to explore new places and new toys. As of now it all goes in their mouths. This little nugget was taken when the babes each wanted to chew the same set of rings. I love how the picture below looks like they are sharing secrets.

What cute fun little friends. The babies were so tuckered out from a fun afternoon of play. Thank you Daniela for inviting us. We look forward to many play dates in our near future.

1 comment:

  1. Play dates look like a lot of fun. I'm sure there will be many more "secrets" shared among the littles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails