I will love you until my dying day!
So as a mom, have you ever just had a cry your eyes out moment because your
heart was just filled with so much happiness and love? Well really that was a
rhetorical question because as a mother, I think it's safe to say we feel that
way all the time. Tonight was just one of those super special, amazing moments
and I couldn't wait to write about it. I have loved all the new activities that
baby girl is is doing these days. From helping put her clothes on (really just
putting her hands through the onesies), reaching out to us (some of the time),
and this first (wrapping her arms around our neck), I have to say these are so
fun. Tonight baby girl was so tired, but we wanted to extend her next feeding
until bed time so that she may have a good night's sleep. After baby bath time
and a fun fam dance party, she wrapped her arm around my neck and laid her head
on my shoulder during Moulin Rouge's rendition of Come What May. Talk about
melt your heart and throw in a few mama tears. Of course the wrapped arm lead
to a bit of hair pulling, but this mama could care less. It was such a sweet
little moment and I am so glad that Ray took a few photos to remember it by. We
sure do love our sweet Auby and are so thankful for these sweet little stolen
moments in time. Come what may baby girl... you have to know that you will
ALWAYS be loved... until our dying day!


No comments:
Post a Comment