Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Bunny Arboretum Adventures


This past Saturday, my fam of three enjoyed a fun afternoon of Arboretum adventures. We quickly dressed in our Sunday best with the idea of taking Spring family photos. The weather was absolutely beautiful, a bit on the hot side, but pretty perfect for our Saturday outing. Well many families must have had the same idea. The parking lot was absolutely filled so we then quickly jumped on the shuttle. After a short wait and trip to the other side of the park, we made our way inside and found our first photo opt. After unpacking, I realized I sadly had packed my tripod but not the connecting pieces. Oops. My hopes for a perfect family photo with the tripod was quickly put to rest. But hey I have to say that our afternoon was still amazing and we did get some super special pictures with the husband and our little Easter Bunny.

 

2 comments:

  1. Just precious!! Love her sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! You did an amazing job of matching colors! Love Auby's hip hop pose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails