Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Baby in Bloom

Today was a perfect day for an outdoor family play date. The weather was gorgeous with a bit of a chill this morning, but by later afternoon was absolutely perfect. 

We gathered a blanket, a few toys, and of course the camera.I couldn't have missed these sweet little baby smiles and giggles. 

She loved sticking her tongue out and feeling the wind.

 
Auby experienced her first touch of grass.
 She loved pushing up, sitting, and crawling outside.
She is definitely our little wiggle worm.
  She also loved playing with her puppy, Mattie. She really enjoyed pulling on her collar and petting her. I surely love my baby and furbabe.
 I am so excited that we will be celebrating Easter this week with our sweet little bunny. I am so thankful for these perfect little moments in time. We're definitely enjoying our sweet baby in bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails