Our little girl is growing up before our eyes. She is such a joy in our lives. It is so fun to celebrate each first no matter how little or small. They all seem so momentous at this age. This past week, Ray and I have been talking about all the fun activities that baby girl and I will share this summer. I am so excited to introduce her to so many new things. Of course what's a summer without some bubble fun. So this afternoon, we decided to enjoy some sweet family time together and give some
baby bubble kisses. Both the husband and I took turn blowing bubble kisses to our little babe. When the air or the bubble hit her face, she quickly closed her eyes. We even blew few on her hands. While it was a fun first try with real bubbles and I'll always love giving this beautiful babe as many bubble kisses as her heart desires, I think we may give it a little longer so that she can truly enjoy the magic of bubble kisses when she's a little older. It was a great little intro. I just cannot wait for the day that she'll run around the catch them:)
Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.Independent House and Villa Near Khandagiri
ReplyDelete