Thursday, April 24, 2014

April iphone Upload

I'll let the pictures do the talking...


Auby absolutely loves our puppies. She mostly interested in their collars, grabbing hair (poor Mattie) and going after Toby's legs. In return, the dogs spend most of their time trying to clean her face.


Good Friday day off and post birthday celebration at The Egg and I in Frisco. I was a bit skeptical as I really wasn't feeling eggs; however, they have a HUGE variety of other more sweet options. We also dinned that afternoon at Whiskey Cake for lunch. Thank you gift card. We left with all smiles and full bellies.

Our beautiful baby bunny. An afternoon play time turned into an Easter bunny fashion show. Auby loved playing with her bunny ears.

We enjoyed an Easter Service Celebration at The Heights on Sunday. We were even able to take our first family Easter portrait.

Good Friday was great! We had a post birthday dinner celebration with friends for Ray's 30th. They even decorated. We are surely thankful for these sweet friends. They are absolutely family to us!

I am so thankful for this girl! I loved our scarfs. Great minds think alike!
We were so blessed to meet baby Haley. We absolutely love her parents and are so excited to help celebrate her and welcome her to the world.

We had a mathematical egg hunt in first grade at the beginning of the month. Yes, please forgive the misspelling on my sign. Luckily no one caught but me when I was typing this post. This seriously was the cutest idea (I wish it was mine but I am so excited to use it each year) Luckily Easter falls around our lessons with habitats and animals. So we used this cute activity to introduce those lessons and to reinforce mathematical equations. Boy was it a blast and my kids are still saying it was the best part of our year. Spoken directly from the babes mouths. Love them!


 Rockstars! I love my job!

 Our baby's first time in her highchair. 6 months and counting. Our babe is getting so big. Love her:)

So thank you for reading this post. May each month be filled with lots of craziness and to dos. I look forward to the many blog posts ahead. So thankful for an online diary to recall our life's adventures and to document activities along the way for family and friends.

Love,
The Zellners (daddy, mommy, and baby Auby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails