Saturday, February 15, 2014

Auby Letters: 2.14.14 Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day sweet girl!
I could not have asked for a more perfect day with you and your daddy. From your sweet smiles, squishy faces, and fun little squeals as of late, my heart absolutely melts. Valentine's fell on a Friday this year. We got up a little earlier than usual. I went through one other outfit until I found this little number. You took some extra time this morning cuddling with mommy and daddy. You really are such a happy baby. Even though you are still a bit congested, you sure do cheese for the camera.

It's one of mommy and daddy's favorite things. I will say though that you have perfected the lower lip pout if you don't get exactly what you want... but again you typically are a happy girl:) Valentine's morning, after a quick bottle and cuddle sesh, we put you in your bouncer, gave you your little nonster crinkle book, and had a mini photo session. As we spent most of our time together at home this morning, you and daddy took mommy to school since I was running a bit late. All worth it. I said my good-byes but was so excited to see you that afternoon. I was so ready for play time with baby and all the lovely smiles to follow. I will have to say my first graders absolutely adore you. I even had a little girl buy you an adorable pink and brown puppy stuffed animal and a little boy bought you a friendship stick (pencil). I love how he signed it. He signed it, to Obery. I have to say they love you! It was so fun sharing this picture of you with my kids at school. I loved seeing your beautiful face even when I'm away from you. The kids loved it too.  After a fun heart day with my first graders, I was back home with you and daddy. I just can't get enough baby cuddles and kisses. We have loved these past four months and loved celebrating our first heart day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails