Wow! The weeks sure fly by and it seems like it's time for another Sunday
Soup! Well this one will just be straight and to the point with this week's
creations.
1. Sunday we enjoyed a night of Super Bowl and ABF fun.
2. I spent a few "extra" hours at school attempting to catch up.
As if that would be possible.
3. Ray and I celebrated our first Parent's Night Out. I sure do love our
church for hosting and taking care of our sweet baby. Ray and I enjoyed dinner
at Breadwinners and an after dinner coffee at Starbucks.
4. We attended our sweet little baby bestie's 3rd birthday party.
5. I enjoyed a ladies night out with my bestie. Pedis and Mexican food are
two of my favorites.
6. We remembered a year ago this week when we discovered we were blessed
with our sweet bundle.
7. Aubrey learned a new trick this week as she began to pet and love on her
puppy friend.
8. Toby turned 7 years old on Groundhog Day.
9. Phil predicted another 6 more weeks of winter. I am very much hoping for
a few frozen days indoors. Fingers crossed another day off with the husband and
lady.
That's about it for this week's addition of Sunday Soup.
No comments:
Post a Comment