Our day started off as a bit of a blur. From snoozing twice which really meant, I kept my eyes closed (mostly) trying to figure out how I was going to make it today. My facebook status said it best,"Is this the face of my four month old that woke up every 2-3 hours last night?!? Couldn't be:)" So here it is... a run down of today.
- Our morning began sometime yesterday when I was getting up with little lady every few hours. She wasn't sure if she was hungry, dirty, fussy... or all three.
- My clock was set to 5:30. I didn't get out of bed until after 6. Somehow we were able to leave before 7.
- My kids were great. We studied measurement with a focus on perimeter and area. We made area portraits on grid paper. One of my kids compared it to the people in Minecraft.
- In language we reviewed our spelling words, worked on stations, and finished our day learning about careers.
- I worked a 13 hour day (no joke) to catch up on some things as more projects keep coming our way.
- I ordered special treats for a baby shower I am co-hosting this Saturday. The theme is As Cute As A Button.
- We have a conference scheduled with my little girl's teachers in the next few weeks. Yes, I love that I am having a "conference" for my four month old. It will be fun to discuss what they are working on and how she's growing. I love that we get daily updates but also "conferences" to help us know her progress. I hate to miss her day to day activities during the week but count down the days until summer. I can't wait to have my little mini with me for two months.
- It seems baby girl did not nap at school or at home. When Ray came to pick me up tonight, little girl had NOT slept. What happened to our great sleeper?
- Wednesday and Thursday I am being observed by Kinder. I spent some good time in preparation this afternoon.
- I am getting more and more excited about traveling home for Spring Break. It will be so fun to introduce Auby to some family members and to share all of her new skills with family.
- We picked up Chick-fil-A for dinner.
Looking back I am extremely proud of all that went into today. I'm keeping fingers crossed for good sleep and a productive tomorrow. Only a few more weeks until Spring Break! Wish us luck;)


I am glad she was a happy girl if only for a while. I hope you can get some sleep in there somewhere. This photo is my new screen saver!
ReplyDelete