Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Morning Fun!

I love Saturday mornings. While I have long said good-bye to sleeping in, I have to say that my Saturday mornings could not be more fun. Aubrey, you have been sleeping so well these past few weeks. Even though we still have you elevated due to some congestion, you do such a good job at night. Our Saturday mornings usually start around 7AM and take us upstairs to your little indoor playground. You love toys that make noise and ones that you can chew on. Everything... and I mean EVERYTHING goes into your mouth these days. From your crinkle toys, rattles, see and say, baby Einstein table, telephone, and blanket lovey, you enjoy your play time. Even your fingers, toes, and mommy and daddy's fingers have become some of your favorite play things these days. I just loved these sweet pictures of you this morning.  Here's to more Saturday morning fun in our futures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails