To sleep or not to sleep? That is mommy's question dear girl. It seems that your internal clock has fooled you sweet girl. It is telling your brain to wake up every 2-3 hours as if you are hungry each time. It is like you've gone back to being a newborn. Your poor cry and hungry tummy have you resorting to a lot of interesting behaviors from pulling mommy's hair and putting it in your mouth as well as gumming mommy's chin, shoulder, nose and cheek bone. When a bottle is made your eyes are glued to it, as I pour your formula into the bottle. Once shaken you practically pull the bottle from my hands. It is only a matter of time until you are feeding yourself like a big girl. This month has been really fun as you turn to watch me while you eat. Many times you give us a gummy grin. I love that you hold my fingers or hand. Sometimes you rub my face but really your main love is twirling my hair through your fingers. We love you sweet girl but oh how we can't wait for you to catch some Zzzzz.
Well I've decided to write this down to hopefully remind the old me about what the new me knows now... what solved this problem with sleeping on your tummy in your crib as well as starting you on rice cereal. You were HUNGRY! If only I guess it's always easier to look back and say ah ha! If only.... :)
ReplyDelete