Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Family Recap

February has been another great month for our little family. I have loved watching this little girl grow. She is such a beautiful baby and oh how she LOVES to smile. I love seeing her explore new things, as they all tend to make it to her mouth including our fingers, hair, and jewelry. Enjoy some pictures of our February Family recap.


Good Morning Mommy
 
Loving on Daddy
 6AM Saturday Play date
 Tummy Time Fun
 
 
 
 Mirror Mirror Family Picture
 
Daddy and Beagle Boy cuddle time
 Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! We love our Thing 5!
 When Daddy's in Charge:)
 A fussy baby quickly turned into a sleeping one. Melt your heart!
Fantlet Play date during baby Haley's shower
 Baby Besties! Let the fun times begin with our baby girls:)

 February Fun is almost done. I can't wait to see what next month will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails