Last week was a huge success. I'm looking forward to our continued meal planning as it has cut out a lot of unnecessary spending and fast food purchases. Today I made my way to the grocery store and surprisingly had a smaller grocery bill as well. Here is what's on our menu for this week as we are using many items from our last week's purchase.
M: Eat on own; Ray's BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) at church
T: pork tacos with corn relish (did not eat from last week)
W: Turkey Burgers with sweet potato fries and dessert to follow at ABF Bible Study
Th: Cheesy Chicken Pasta
F: Leftovers
S: Pizza: Ladies Night
Excited for another week of meal planning and having a more cost effective budget. What is on your menu this week?
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


Sadly this week has not been as successful as the last. We have had some exciting activities that have changed our schedule a bit. I am looking forward to getting back on the meal planning kick next week.
ReplyDelete