Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Special TWEET!

This week after making this cute little dessert banner, I decided that I too would jump on the meal planning bandwagon. Shouldn't all meals be a special TWEET?!? I am also looking forward to this weekly post holding us accountable to eating healthy meals at home and maybe cutting out a bit of the unnecessary fast food runs. So here we go!

M: Chicken Sandwich and pretzels

T: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with fresh veggies (or canned based on what we have:) fresh is best but let's be real, sometimes canned is cheaper for the week

W: Freebirds: Engage Dinner at the church; dessert to follow at the Hjertstedts during ABF small group

Th: Crock pot pork sandwiches, fruit, pita chips

F: Chicken and chorizo paella (see 5 course meal menu) with fruit and raspberry sorbet

S: Street Tacos (chicken) with corn relish

What special TWEET's will you and your family be having this week?

1 comment:

  1. Update on our first official meal plan of the New Year! I will have to say were were very much successful this week! The only day that we strayed was on Friday where we decided to go to a movie and ended up picking up a quick Chic-fil-a meal (with a gift certificate) in order to make the movie on time. Free is good for me! Anyway, looking forward to another week of meal planning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails