After realizing the mess that I had created, I threw a small pity party for myself. Once I emptied all pieces from the pantry it was sure an easier task. We do have a lot of great space here. I hope this will help our little family to stay clean and organized. And this video will be a great reminder why we should NEVER let it get this bad again.
On this Saturday, we are "enjoying" a Zellner work day in the casa. Who's idea was this again? Oh that's right... mine sadly. While I feel we tried to take on a bit too much in a short time period, I do feel that we were pretty successful. My goal was our closet, bathroom, and bedroom while Ray made delicious crescent roll and turkey sausage gravy biscuits. He then mastered the kitchen and living room. We are still not finished as I would love to tackle the laundry room and garage. Those can wait for another day. I'm still in denial about unpacking the upstairs. I figure that can wait until the summer. If we haven't used it yet, is it really necessary?!? I'm sure more will be updated as we go ROOM by ROOM in our quest to fill our house. Wishing you a productive Saturday!
Before
After

You are so brave posting "Before" pictures, girl! I think I would shock and terrify people with the messy spaces in my house!
ReplyDelete