Friday, January 4, 2013

Nontraditional Goals 2013!

Each year, I am great at putting together goals that I would like to accomplish. I at least try my best. This year, I came up with some nontraditional goals that I would like to set for myself.

... Be surprised at least once a day
... Schedule a friend date every other week
... Send a card once a month
... Contact all members of our family at least once a week
... Eat fruit and veggetables each day
... Do not drink caffeinated drinks
... Set up a night out with the husband every week
... Get up early and start the day together
... Read scripture everyday (whether it is a verse or diving head in)
... Set aside quiet time everyday
... Don't put things off until tomorrow
... Be spontaneous
... Give gifts of time to others
... Be grateful for what I have and not what I am lacking
... Learn patience

Wishing you a wonderful New Year and luck on your goals for the year ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Those re great goals! Love them :) I'm sure your 1st graders will surprise you with sooomething at least once a day! Ha!
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Good luck girl! If you want to setup a friend date - I'm there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals, sweet Alicia! Knowing you, you will stick with 'em! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails