Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Weekend of 2013

Saturday

... woke at 8AM
... met up with a friend at Starbucks
... enjoyed a grande caramel apple spice
... got a hair cut at Rene Salon in McKinney
... first hair cut in over 5 months... no I did not get it colored as it does appear to look dark brown and red.
... traveled to Richardson for an oil change
... hung out at Collin Creek Mall with Ray
... enjoyed a dollar movie date (yes another one;) in Plano
... watched End of Watch and wanted to cry like a baby
... made waffles for dinner


Sunday home
Facebook status update: Ready for a great church service, an errand or two, a little cleaning, and a lazy Sunday before my return to school tomorrow. Happy Sunday!

...  picked up kolaches and donuts for our ABF breakfast
... enjoyed a fabulous service at the Heights
... picked up groceries for next week (this will be our attempt at meal planning)
... cleaned the kitchen
... ate pulled pork BBQ taco leftovers (YUM!)
... enjoyed a little pinterest searching
... updated the blog while the husband is training. Yes I am sitting/lounging in bed writing while he is working out. Love this:) His marathon takes place at the end of February in Fort Worth. This year will complete his final portion of his star for Cowtown! I am a proud wifey:)
... will enjoy a skype date with the mama at our usual time
... and will probably go to bed early to prepare for the morning

... tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment and test scheduled. This will determine if I have a polyp or obstruction as previously determined. If I am clear and none are found then Ray and I will be able to move forward. We are so excited about our next step as it moves us closer and closer to expanding our little family :)


Anyway... I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful weekend. To my teacher friends, I wish you a great Christmas/New Years break. May you have an easy return to school tomorrow and may your days ahead be filled with lots of excitement, adventure, and some relaxing time in between. :)

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your appt. tomm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added your Facebook status! Good idea! I'll be praying for you tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are wonderful! Things are moving on up! We will be moving forward yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haircut! I meant to say something to you on Sunday but forgot!! Praying your appointment went well. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails