Sunday, January 13, 2013

Zellner Family Christmas Photos

 The moon is right,
the spirit's up.
We're here tonight,
and that's enough.
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
 The party's on,
The feeling's here.
 That only comes,
Once a year.
 
 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
The choir of children sing their song.
Ding dong. Ding dong.
Ding dong, ding oh oh
 
 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
 The word is out,
About the town.
To lift a glass,
Ah, don't look down.
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.

As one of Ray's favorite Christmas tunes, a wishing of holiday cheer sprung into my mailbox when I received his package a few days ago. It was a CD of our Zellner family Christmas photos. These are many (I know I liked a lot) of my favorites!  While I fully knew that rain would burst from the clouds at any moment, I have to say our pictures turned out so well. Thank you Gabby Malcuit Photography for capturing these special moments on a dreary gray day but it sure was filled with lots of love and Zellner eye brow raises!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails