Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jacob Turns TWO!

On Saturday, I had the honor of celebrating one special little man's second birthday. Jacob Daniel Duke turned TWO at the end of January. Today we celebrated his birth in pure Bubble Guppie gladness.
The decorations were absolutely adorable, the food delicious, and the kiddos sure loved the bounce house in the back. It was a fun day to help celebrate this great little guy with friends. Many of our sweet friends attended the party.

  
The proud mama and I
 Kristin and I
Kristin with sweet baby Madelynn and Emily at 35 weeks
Stephanie, Kristin, and I
 Mike, Michael, and Dustin
 The birthday boy's dad, Mike, and Dustin
 Cody and big boy Bryson

What an amazing two years! Their miracle baby has grown into such a big boy. All is worth celebrating! Here's to another 365 days of blessings for our sweet Duke friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails