Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Zellner Cafe: Dessert Edition

On this Tuesday, we hosted a very unconventional Zellner Cafe. Due to busy schedules, Ray and I decided to make this monthly cafe a dessert edition. From ice cream sundaes with toppings, cookies, candy, and raspberry champagne, our night sure was sweet!

We love having the opportunity to gather with our college crew,
To catch up on all things old and new,
And even with some crazy friends too.

Thank you Michael for your background nose picking;) lol. I sure do love these ladies and gents. I was sad to miss a few of our besties, but do know that this tradition will continue and will look forward to all of the monthly cafes to come. Here's to great friends, great food, and great conversation. We love you all! Come back again next month to see whats in store for our next Zellner Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails