Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Heart Week Fun!

Happy Love Day!
from the Zellners

 
This week, we have enjoyed many special love day sweets and treats. Each Wednesday, we meet with our ABF bible study group. This week, our sweet friends Anna and Matt made these absolutely delicious Valentine's themed desserts. I will be honest and say I had to sample a few. They were that good! And aren't they just so darn cute?!?! 
 


This week my first graders enjoyed a sweet Friendship Party. From crafts, goodies, and games, my kids sure enjoyed a super sweet and enjoyable afternoon.

Our Valentine's Day was exactly what I wanted. It was a night of pure relaxation. After a long week, all I wanted was a low key night of pjs, Papa Murphy's pizza, and a movie. I'm definitely thankful for my sweet hubby and for amazing and perfect weeks... just like this:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails