
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
For dinner he enjoyed chicken nuggets and some gummies with a side showing of Cars 2. I love how he named all the different car characters. After dinner he told us that his Thingamajig was sleepy and he quickly tucked him in for the night.
It was about that time for little man to get his own jammies on. We bribed him a bit by explaining that Ray would be Superman and I would wear Super Mario Brothers if he could show us Mr. Incredible. As you can see he was super excited to show us his Mr. Incredible jammies. Then he sang us the B-I-B-L-E song and repeated several stories from the bible in bed. I told him I was getting sleepy (hoping he would start getting tired). He asked that the lights be turned off and gave me a pillow. He then tucked me in. Another melt your heart moment for sure. The night ended in wonderful excitement. We had a super fun playdate with little man, Bryson and two very sweet twins had arrived. God is good!


The next day, we couldn't wait to stop by the hospital to visit Kristin and Michael. Mom and babies were doing amazing! Sweet Emily and Madelynn were absolutely perfect.
We are so thankful for these two blessings to our Fant friends. We know that God made them perfectly and wonderfully. I'm so excited to watch them grow and know that they have such wonderful parents to set forth the example. Sending love and wishes to our friends! Happy birthday sweet girls!






No comments:
Post a Comment