Our menu included an assortment of Mexican food, mini taco salads with rice and beans, watermelon and jicama salad, chips, queso, and fresh salsa. It was really good and any time you add queso to a meal, it's a party! Here are some pictures of the party.
My plate:)
Aunt Steph and Bryson Fun:)
We found a Bryson in our ottoman
Dustin and Paige
Uncle Brandon and balloon fun with Mr. B
The Ladies with three little additions:)
Steph and Jenn (and baby Ellie)
Dustin and Paige representing our Ags
The hubby and I with our free handhand pumpkins
The Fant boys:)
The men:)
Paige and I
What a perfect fall activity with our friends. We enjoyed another delicious and successful Zellner Cafe! I truly love these fun opportunities with friends and look forward to the next month. We will be celebrating our Thanksgiving friendship feast. Boy time sure flies when you're having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment