Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Spooky Bunco's Eve!

Saturday night I traveled to Rockwall with a few of our ABF ladies to enjoy some Spooky Bunco Funtivities. Upon arrival, it was clear that the host sure knew how to throw a party. The treats included festive witches brew, mumified pigs in a blanket, delicious queso, caramel apple slices, and tasty puppy chow.



With homemade bunco boards in hand, it was time for the first round to begin. This was my first experience with Bunco and it sure was a blast! While I was not on a winning side the majority of the time, I can say I did have my very first Bunco! Now I can't wait to do it again!

While the men were away the wives did play. As the ladies enjoyed a great night of Bunco,the gents were back at the house, playing some dominoes, and watching our Aggies take home a win over Auburn. Let's just say when we left, I had 27 missed texts from my Zellner family... a house very divided. All I have to say is I love my Aggies:)

I also received a very intersting text from Ray. It read... "And Westin pooped on me." I died laughing! I tried to imagine our men dealing laughing at the situation. Poor Ray. He is a trooper.

Here's to fun ladies nights outs, themed treats, and Bunco blow outs:)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Everything is so festive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The hostess did SUCH a great job! I kept looking at all the ideas and made mental notes. I am thinking we need to throw some parties soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails