With preparation for conference, and a full afternoon of meeting with the parents, I will have to say that this is definitely the best part of my day. The afternoons have been absolutely beautiful here in North Dallas. Both Toby and even our little lady have enjoyed spending time outside. While our hound dog is eagerly searching for bunnies, our Mattie Mae is a snuggler... even if that means coming in between Mama and Daddy on the couch.
Lately at the Zellner home things have been really busy. I feel so badly about neglecting friends and family. I feel I am constantly on the go... which is good, but I really do enjoy "unplugging" myself from the world and coming here. It's been a good way for us to reconnect on our day while getting some good outside patio time. We do look forward to the moments that we can share this time with our own kiddos but again that's definitely a day at a time sort of thing here. I'm reminded that God has sure provided me with my number one and really do enjoy the moments that everything else is just a blur. So here is to those few moments, far and in between as they may be... but here is to my best part of my day!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment