Welcome to this year's Fall Festival Trunk or Treat at the Heights! Our theme was Crayola fun and we dressed up as crayons. I loved the themed box created by the Hares. Jenny and Tim did a fantastic job! Katy made the cute crayola outfits. I love the simplicity as well as the adorable idea. This was my first ever Trunk or Treat and I have to say it was super cute. I loved seeing all of the creative ideas, games, and decor pieces. The families had a blast. I of course enjoyed spending time with some of my favorite people. :)
Amy and I
Anna, baby Westin, Amy, and I
The Mammas and Babies
Carissa and baby Landry
Little man Pearson
The Links
The Howards
Happy Fall Ya'll and to an exciting Trunk or Treat!



The Trunk and Treat idea is so cute as are your crayola costumes!!
ReplyDelete