Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweet Saturday

What a sweet Saturday it was!
For months I had been complaining how my 3G iphone had been failing me miserably. From dropping calls, failing apps, and lost text messages, I had decided that enough was enough. Well shall I say that I had figured this out many a time... but did nothing about it. Ray then said, "Ok, we are GOING to get you a NEW phone THIS Saturday!" And so we did. It was such a great day. We slept in, picked up Taco C, and then stopped by the Apple Store to pick up this beauty! I am so happy
to have a new WORKING phone! Plus it has a better camera. So it was an all around great purchase. To top it all off or to put the cherry on the cake... Ray stopped by Haute Mama to pick us up some of my absolute favorite cupcakes! Boy was it sure a sweet Saturday indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are loving have a faster new phone. I NEED a new phone so bad!! My phone screen is cracked. I would love to get a iPhone 5, but at this point, I would settle for another iPhone 4 or a small upgrade to the 4S just to get rid of the crack on my screen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails