Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patching at Pumpkin on the Prairie


On Monday, the husband and I enjoyed an afternoon of pumpkin patching at our favorite Pumpkin on the Prairie in Frisco. School was closed for a fall break, which lead to a perfect afternoon together. Last weekend, we picked up a few orange pumpkins for our monthly Zellner cafe, but decided to look for a few decorative ones for All Hallows Eve.
This will be our first year to celebrate Halloween in our home. We are so excited!


The patch was full of different pumpkins. Big and small. Smooth and bumpy. I like the pumpkins with long stems and a different shape. I think it gives it character. While in the patch, we of course had to take our married picture. This makes 3 years of patching at Pumpkin on the Prairie. Each year it gets better and better.


From pumpkin patching to tasty Caramel Apple Cider and Salted Caramel Fraps from Starbucks, this was definitely a fun fall afternoon with my husband.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute tradition, and I love that you guys got to go on a weekday! What a special way to spend your day off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails