Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Welcoming 2014

 
This year, we celebrated our New Years Eve in true friend fashion and rang in the New Year with two of our favorite couples.  It was a relaxed night with old friends and super cute little ones, delicious eats, party treats, and New Year fortunes. Welcome 2014! May these next 365 days be filled with wonderful adventures.


When looking back, I could not have imagined all that we would experience this year. As a new mama, it was super special to ring in the New Year with our family of three and of course love on this little cutie. I was also super proud that she was out by 8PM which allowed mommy and daddy some extra adult time with our friends. But before our littles or the adults for that matter made it to bed, we sure made some fun memories. So here are some pictures of our evening together saying good-bye to 2013 and welcoming 2014.


Mama Stephanie spent some time loving on little Miss Aubrey. I can't wait for Aubrey to meet sweet Haley who is due to arrive in mid to early April of this year! What a fun little friendship they will have!

Bryson is so sweet with Aubrey. From little kisses, hugs, and baby talk, it melts this mama's heart. I especially love when he talks with her and she smiles as well as puts his hand behind her little head. I mean come on. How adorable is this? He will then say excitedly, "She really likes me!" Then whole-heartedly I say, "She sure does!" What he doesn't know is that we are secretly planning their wedding. You have to start early right?!?

 {Sweet Bryson and Auby Hugs}
{Kristin, me, Stephanie}
We sure do love these ladies and gents. Sadly several of our college crew besties were unable to spend the night with us, but we are so thankful for their friendship and know a celebration is soon to come in the new year!

 {Adam, Ray, Michael}
 
 {Couples Photo Opt}
 {Baby Haley}
 {My Baby Daddy... sorry I always wanted to say that;}

A big thanks goes out to our sweet Fant friends and hosts of this New Years Eve extravaganza. We are so grateful for this fun little outing where the men enjoyed cheering on our Aggies and the ladies
some conversation and catch up.


As the clock counted down, I thought about all the fun we had in 2013. I am so excited and eager for this next upcoming year! To our friends and family, we extend our greatest wishes and blessings. Here's to the next 365!

Small side note... this beautiful baby was all smiles at 3AM. She is such a champ. I sure do love these two and cannot wait to see what we have in store this next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a way to kick off 2014! Aubrey looks like she is ready for all that next year has to offer. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails