Monday, January 20, 2014

Auby Letters: 1-20-14

It's 4:08AM and I just laid you down after a bottle. Your hands immediately positioned behind your head as always. You are becoming such a big girl. Tonight, I took an extra few minutes with our cuddles. I watched you as you lay across my chest, your legs longer now not curled up like a little newborn. Your hands were wrapped around your bottle. Still left hand is dominant. I'm not sure if that will mean anything later. I notice that your night time onesies are getting a little snugger as well as your size one diapers. I'm not ready for you to move up in sizes yet even if you are. I cried the last two times we packed away your clothes. Last night daddy and mommy talked about your accomplishments, your firsts. It has been amazing to watch you grow. To watch that little personality shine. To see that gorgeous little smile or the perfected little pout where you stick out your bottom lip, from rolling over, sitting up, finding your tongue, holding your rattle, and laughing with mommy and daddy, life couldn't be more sweet. Yesterday I watched you explore like you never have and I saw my little girl, my precious miracle, and I couldn't have been happier. You both are the absolute love of my life and are growing up so quickly. We cannot wait to share your firsts this year...From big belly laughs, to crawling to sharing your first birthday and walking. We are so excited. But I don't want you to grow up too fast sweet angel. There's plenty of time for it all. So for now I'm going to take a little more time with our cuddles, get a little less sleep, take a few extra pictures (if that's possible) be in those moments, and love you with everything I've got. Because time doesn't always stand still and I want to cherish these first moments for a lifetime!

Love, 
Mommy

Interview with Daddy
Random Questions. Found online
1. Favorite Auby/Daddy Moment: I love the "I love you" moment and anytime she smiles.
2. Funniest Moment: When she almost pooped on me from across the room.
3. Hardest Moment: Being at work and looking at pictures because it makes my heart ache for missing her.
4. Describe her personality: She is so smiley. I think she is going to be really good natured. She is a happy baby, not fussy and really lovey. 
5. What are you most excited about in the future? Her talking
6. What do you wish for her? To be a sweet girl.
7. What would you say to the first boy she dates? Hell no.. Are you a Christian?
8. What would you say to the person she is going to marry? I would tell him that he's got big shoes to fill because I"m her first love, but obviously if she chooses him, he would be good enough to take my place.
9. What would you say to her? Love him with everything you go. Treat him like a king and he your queen.
10. Your favorite toy of hers: Our face. I sing Penelope Pup's song in my sleep.
11. Favorite outfit: teddy bear onesie (from the Fants)
12. Favorite book to read to her: Moo Baa La La La!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails