
I am a strong believer of the concept...
don't wake a baby. Of course this is only when a good eating schedule and healthy weight have been established. But oh these words are so true in the Zellner home. While we don't walk on eggshells, I will have to say that it seems to be the strangest noises that wake our sleeping angel. During the day, I can turn on the blender, vacuum, Toby can bark at volume, and our little Miss will be sound asleep. But leave it to receiving the vibration of a text message and Aubrey will be fully awake. So I thought it would be funny and memorable to include a list of those random sounds that wake our sleeping beauty.
1. text messages
2. dropping chapstick
3. floor popping
4. sneezes
5. the bathroom light
6. a door opening/closing
7. laughs
8. television
9. doorbell ring
10. opening a can
These are just a few things that wake our beautiful baby! What about you? What random noises wake your sleeping babe?
Anything and everything will wake Pearson during his nap time. Even to this day. I soooooooooo wish I wouldn't have made out house so quiet when he was little because I STILL have to tip-toe during nap time. I will definitely be doing lots of loud things during Nash's nap time to ensure that he can sleep through anything. And then the funny thing is that NOTHING wakes him up at night. We can have a movie blaring, the doorbell can ring, we can have people over, the phone ring. Nothing wakes him at night. Funny kid!!!
ReplyDeleteI never was quiet during Winston's naps when he was new - For better or worse it has made him a sound sleeper! If and when I'm ready to play with him and he's been napping for a while, I try to make noises to wake him and most the times I only get more snores! I think they sleep through dog barks because it's something familiar that they heard in the womb!
ReplyDelete