Saturday night we had an opportunity to get together with our sweet Fant friends for dinner and a belated birthday celebration. It is always so much fun to see these friends as they are just like family to us. Plus I do love getting to love on their 3 little ones and spend time with our friends.
For dinner the boys made grilled steak, green beans, rice, and a homemade bean and avacado salsa. It was delicious as always. As I've told them many a time, they are more than welcome to cook for me anytime;) While the boys and this little cutie spent their time at the grill...
I spent my time cuddling with this little lady, Miss Madelynn, and her twin sister as well as talking baby and catching up with this fabulous mama. Kristin thank you for your wonderful advice and goodies. We sure know our little one is already so loved!!
During dinner, Ray was given his birthday gift. Bryson was beyond excited to help participate. As Michael handed over the bag, Bryson yells, "Ray, we got you ties!" Michael's words... "This is why you don't tell a 3 year old what you bought." The whole moment was pretty perfect and priceless. Oh how I love that kid.
After dinner we dinned on dessert pie.
From hungry hungry hippo, to baby cuddles, catching up with friends, a delicious dinner, and chatting about all things baby, it was a great Saturday night with our sweet fant Friends.
How did you spend your Satuday night?

No comments:
Post a Comment