Thursday, May 2, 2013

I See Stars!

This past Thursday we were invited to a Stars game by our sweet Duke friends. The Stars took on the Coloumbus Blue Jackets at 7:30 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. It was great to catch up with our friends and enjoy a night of sports and excitement. I will say I did feel so much like an adult when we stayed up until 11:00 on a school/work night. Wow that might actually have made me sound ridiculously sad. Oh well. This preggo lady is happy to make it up past 9 these days. Sadly our Stars lost 1-3, but it was definitely full of good times.

 Thank you to Adam and Stephanie for letting us tag along. We had a blast!
Thanks to my handsome and amazing husband who ended up meeting my craving of Sprite and nachos. Baby knows what it wants.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails